THE HERFA SUMMER CONTEST 2017
The contest has been extended until JULY 9TH! Please post your photos and/or stories now.
Please post a fun photo of you, a friend, or family member wearing any Herfa Heritage item (a shirt, hat, belt, etc) and write a short caption or story about your Herfa experience and your photo - ie where you were traveling in the photo, if someone asked you about the embroidery (even at a different time), or how it sparked a conversation about Jordan, etc. If you don't have a Herfa item or a good photo, you can post a social media note about Herfa and still be eligible to win certain categories. See contest details below.
*** Tag the photo @herfaheritage & use #HerfaSummer ***
- We will pick (4) winners: (1) Our favorite photo, (2) Our favorite caption/story, (3) the photo with the most likes on one social media account, and (4) and a randomly chosen winner!
- All (4) winners will each get a digital $35 coupon to use on our website to use towards one or more items and shipping cost, whether USPS (approx $5-7) or international ($12-17)! This will get you any shirt or hat and potentially other items.
- Each entrant can only win once, so we will go down to 2nd or 3rd place in the categories if we need to.
1. Post the photo to Instagram and tag us @herfaheritage and use #HerfaSummer. If you don't have instagram, you can just post to Facebook and/or Twitter. If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly, you can email it to us at email@example.com.
2. The caption/story must be at least 120 characters long.
3. We reserve the right to re-post your photo and/or your caption to our social media accounts, email list, and website, unless you email us and specifically ask us not too.
4. EXTENDED: The contest begins May 24th at Midnight EST and ends July 9th at Midnight EST.
5. If you don't have a Herfa item yet or have your own good photo, you can write a social media post about Herfa Heritage with a link to our website (and share one of our photos we posted in the past if you want). You will still be eligible to win categories #2-4.